If you need roof repair or replacement services, it’s important to choose the right company for the job. For example, ACE Construction & Remodeling, Inc. is not only accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but we also have an A+ rating. This rating indicates a dedication to customer satisfaction and responsiveness to resolve any outstanding issues. Below, we have provided tips you can use when choosing a roofing contractor in Delaware County, IN.
Tips to Guide Your Search for the Right Roofer
First, it’s important to understand the difference between independent contractors and roofing companies. When you deal with a solo roofing contractor, you’re typically dealing with an individual who may or may not have the right experience and insurance coverage to safeguard your home while they perform roofing services. When you hire an established roofing company, such as ACE Construction & Remodeling, Inc., there’s a better chance they have industry certifications, insurance, and experience, as well as the manpower needed for larger jobs.
Here are some other tips to ensure fast turnaround times, a warranty on the work and materials, and an overall positive experience:
- Ask for and check references. Word of mouth is a great way to find an experienced local roofer. However, you should always ask for references from past customers. Some companies offer online project galleries where you can view past projects and get an idea of their quality of work. When talking to past customers, ask how well they stuck to the agreed-upon schedule, the quality of work, and whether the roofers treated them with courtesy and respect.
- Meet with your contractor in person. This is the best way to find out whether they live up to your expectations.
- Get an estimate. How much does roof replacement or repair cost? Get an itemized estimate upfront so that there are no surprises down the road. Make sure to include a cleanup strategy so that the roofers leave your home and property in good condition.
- Sign a contract. Once you have hashed out all the details, get everything in writing. This includes the quote with itemized costs for materials and labor. Having everything in writing will keep everyone on the same page, avoid confrontation, and protect you when the final bill comes due.
- Ask for proof of insurance and licensing. While Indiana doesn’t have a specific license for roofers, every business must register with the state. Make sure that the roofing contractor you choose has updated insurance to cover any mishaps that could otherwise leave you with costly repairs.
Why Should You Choose Ace Construction & Remodeling, Inc.
Choosing a roofing contractor in Delaware County, IN, should be an informed decision. ACE Construction & Remodeling, Inc. is a locally owned and operated family business. We take great pride in every job we complete. If your home needs new gutters and siding, we can take care of that while our roofing pros complete repairs or replace your roof.
Do you still have questions about choosing a roofing contractor in Delaware County, IN? Feel free to request an online quote or call us at 765-644-6030 (Anderson) or 765-282-6030 (Muncie) for more information. We proudly serve communities throughout Delaware County including Muncie, Eaton, Selma, Daleville, Gaston, and Yorktown.