While you may dread home maintenance tasks, prioritizing them is well worth your time. Keeping up with annual repairs and inspections saves you money in the long run. For example, you might find it cheaper to replace a few missing shingles than the entire roof. Likewise, keeping your gutters cleared ensures that water runs off your home and away from the foundation.
These are just a few small repairs that prevent expensive damage down the road. Ace Construction & Remodeling, Inc. has a number of services that make it easy for homeowners in East Central Indiana to check off to-do lists, leaving more time to entertain family and friends.
What’s on Your List of Home Maintenance Projects?
Here are some examples of things to add to your annual or seasonal home maintenance list:
- Repair drywall. Some bumps and scrapes are bound to happen to your drywall. Bring in our team to repair small holes and dents or replace damaged panels that make your home less attractive. After we finish, we’ll touch up the paint for a new look you’ll love.
- Inspect hardware. Take a tour of the kitchen and bathroom with a can ofWD-40 and a screwdriver in hand. That’s all you need to tighten loose screws and lubricate noisy hinges. Would you rather replace outdated cupboards and cabinets? Get Ace pros on the case with a single phone call.
- Give the house a bath. Whether your home exterior consists of vinyl siding, brick, or wood, it’s important to wash away dirt and grime. Some homeowners perform this task twice a year, in late fall and early spring. You can use the garden hose or pressure washer to complete the task quickly.
- Paint the exterior. Call our professionals when you see signs of chipped or peeling paint. We can give your home a fresh coat or install durable siding that requires little to no maintenance.
- Inspect your home’s exterior. Winter weather, summer sun, and normal wear and tear can damage your home. We can restore or replace your siding or wood exterior to protect your home.
- Weatherstrip doors and windows. Seal attic and basement doors with weatherstripping and caulk. Then tackle the main doors and windows. Are there any other improvements you can make to save energy and money? In some cases, you may need to budget for weather-resistant doors and windows to keep your home comfortable.
- Head onto the roof. Our experienced roofers can fix leaks or replace the whole roof. You should also have the roof inspected and cleaned every few years.
- Clean the gutters. Clear your gutters and downspouts in the fall and spring. This ensures that they’ll remain in great shape, moving water away from your home and foundation. We can provide the necessary services to prevent gutter clogs and fix damaged gutters.
Ace Construction & Remodeling, Inc. provides numerous services that make home maintenance simple. Contact us today to prioritize your to-do list and schedule a consultation with our talented home maintenance team.